Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: CyberGoddes' all kinds of FEMDOM videos

Senior Member Array

CyberGoddes' all kinds of FEMDOM videos

Stocking Foot Fag
    Jean Bardot dangles her shoe as she talks with Rose about a slave she has turned into a foot faggot. The only time she allows him to cum is at the stocking feet of beautiful ladies. Rose is eager to see how this training has gone. Jean calls the foot faggot in. The ladies enjoy strocking his cock with their stocking feet. The slut cannot help but shoot is load all over Jean's stocking feet. "See?" She laughs. "He is a total foot faggot. Owned by lady's feet."

Senior Member Array

Re: CyberGoddes' all kinds of FEMDOM videos

Length: 11 minutes, 58 seconds
    Mistress Kendra wants to play a game with you. She wants to watch you work for your orgasm. Before watching this clip, have rope, a pitcher of water and an empty bucket at the ready. Kendra has plans for your balls. If you follow all of her instructions and amuse her she just might let you jerk off. Of course, there will be a catch. Kendra is cruel and cunning in this 12 minute video.

Length: 7 minutes, 35 seconds
    In this POV Mistress Kendra is amused that you want to jerk off. She does enjoy the control she has over your cock. Today she is going to see just how badly you want to cum. She supervises as you tie up your balls and punish your cock. Your sluttly cock needs disclipline before you will be allowed to stroke it. When Kendra finally does allow you to jerk off, there are a few surprises. **Before watching this clip, have rope and a spatchula with you.**

Length: 8 minutes, 1 seconds
    In this very erotic POV, Mistress Megan teases you with body until your dick is rock hard. "I bet you want to cum for me." Megan says coyly. Then she instructs you to get your dick even harder. She turns around and lets you get a glimpse of her beautiful bare ass. "Do you like my ass?" She asks. "If you want to jerk off to my ass, I want you to finger fuck yours." Megan is ruthless as she brings you right to the edge with her rock hard body and then, refuses to let you cum until you finger your ass hole. The only way Megan will allow you to orgasm is while you are finger fucking your ass. Megan takes great delight watching you finger your ass. "You can another finger in that tight ass." Megan says. Finally Megan lets you get off. After you have exploded, Megan smiles, "Now clean up your mess." Megan is as unbelievably sexy and demanding in this video.

Length: 6 minutes, 30 seconds
    In the POV, Mistress Jean is trying to relax and read a book, but she has caught you watching her with your cock in your hand. "What are you doing with you're cock in your hand ? " she asks you. Oh boy. You know you are in trouble know. Jean tells you to come closer. Then she instructs you to put your cock and balls in the book. Now, you are going to smash this book shut, "Jean barks, "As hard as you can!" This is your lesson for jerking off. Jean laughs. This is quite a show. She demands that you smash your slutty cock and balls over and over again for her amusement. Go find the heaviest book in your house and take a seat. Jean Bardot is waiting.

Length: 6 minutes, 58 seconds
    The last orgasm
    In this POV, Princess has decided that you will be spending every day for the rest of your life as her chastity bitch. That is right. No more orgasms. Should she let you have one more orgasm before permanently locking your cock and balls away? Princess dangles your chastity and taunts you. She loves toying with you. Princess decides to let you have a final orgasm but only if you can make her cum by licking her ass. She laughs as you struggle to drive your tongue deep into her ass. Finally you obey her instruction and manage to get her off. The only question is...will Princess keep her word and allow you to cum one more time or will she change her mind and lock your manhood away without one last release?

Length: 5 minutes, 6 seconds
    Tiny dicklett
    In this POV, Princess is getting ready to go out with her stud. She has caught you watching her get dressed. She knows how you lust after her. She demands to see your cock. She laughs at your pathetically small dicklet ! " That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen " She says "They don't even make condoms that small !" Oh well. It doesn't matter anyway. "No woman would ever have sex with you, with a tiny dick like that." She says. " I'm going to bring my girlfriends back from the club to see this " She laughs, " It will be the funniest thing they have ever seen !" She tells you before she goes out her stud is going to screw her brains out with his man sizes cock while you watch. " When we're done you're going to clean up the mess with your tongue, It's all you're good for!"

Length: 7 minutes, 0 seconds
    Princess' foot slave
    This is a hot POV . Prinzzess teases and tantalizes you with her soft, beautiful feet. She knows how turned on you are by her feet. " Look at my feet and think how sexy they would look wrapped around your cock as I stroke you until you cum all over my toes " She tells you. Princess is amused by the control her lovely high arches and soft soles have over you. " My feet would make your cock feel better than your hand ever could. " She wants you to cum all over her feet so you will have to admit what a slave you are to her lovely feet.

Length: 6 minutes, 18 seconds
    Cock locked
    In this POV, Prinzzess has decided to make you her sissy maid. She shows you the sissy maid outfit she picked out for you. She informs you, you will no longer be allowed to wear " boy clothes " She takes out a chastity device and informs you your cock will be kept locked up from now on. " your job will be to keep my house spotless, and to make hard my many lovers. You are going to have to learn to suck their cocks and make them hard." Prinzzess teaches you to suck cock properly. " If you don't do a good job, your cock will never be unlocked. You will never be allowed to spill your filth at my feet." " Later on tonight you will have a real cock in your mouth. You're going to learn to love it.

Senior Member Array

Re: CyberGoddes' all kinds of FEMDOM videos

Senior Member Array

Ruined Orgasm: Just Pathetic
    Maitresse Madeline has her slave chained hogtie style on his stomach on the rug. She's bored and wants a little amusement, so she takes his chastity belt off of him and strokes him vigorously, but FORBIDS him from cumming! She presses all of his buttons and makes him beg, but still tells him he's not allowed to cum! She makes him roll onto his back, giving him a glimmer of hope, but in reality she just makes it easier to tease and torment him! She stops and starts, threatening to lock him up forever and punish him worse than anything he can imagine and to her shock, he looses him miserable load while's she's yelling at him and not even touching him!
    Length: 12 minutes!
    Category: ruined orgasms

The Satin Gloves
    Maitresse Madeline takes a more mellow approach in this clip. Her slave has just come home from work and handed over HER wallet, so she's giving him incentive to work a little harder. Her hands are clad in black satin gloves and she gives a slow, gentle teasing to her slave by tracing her hands over his grateful (if unworthy) cock. She takes her time and proves how skilled her hands are, bringing her slave to culmination effortlessly.
    Length: 16 minutes!
    Category: forced orgasms, glove fetish

Treating him like a ragdoll
    Maitresse Madeline's slave is tape gagged, cuffed and shoved against the boxes, where she keeps him pinned with a hand against his throat while she teases and strokes him like the dirty little plaything he is!
    Length: 7 minutes
    Category: forced orgasms

slippers
    Maitresse Madeline uses her slippered feet to tease her slave!
    Category: Slippers, tease and denial

Senior Member Array

Senior Member Array

Captives Forced Milking at Gunpoint
    Not like you would need to be 'forced' to cum at the hands of this seductive vixen BUT could you produce a load large enough to please her if it meant keeping your manhood? That's right: give her a BIG load of cum or she'll blow your dick off. There is a cum shot but does that mean there is a happy ending? (CASTRATION fans will enjoy this clip + LATEX GLOVE FETISH + FORCED ORGASM + EROTIC HORROR)
    Length: 4 minutes
    Size: 163 MB
    Format: WMV
    Category: FEMDOM HANDJOBS

Cock Control / Painful Ruined Orgasm
    You have NEVER seen THIS on this site: the most obviously painful, cruelest ruined orgasm I've ever seen. Gorgeous $1000 designer boots are Mistress T's weapon of choice. She jerks his cock in a bunch of different positions and when he is about to cum she just steps off, laughing! You see his cock twitch and ooze a pathetic drop of cum. Even YOUR balls will hurt watching this.
    Length: 9 minutes
    Size: 321 MB
    Category: FEMDOM SHOEJOB

Senior Member Array

Senior Member Array

Your Girlfriends Little Sister
    BLACKMAIL + MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION. Your girlfriends little sister comes home early and catches you jerking off..in HER room...on HER bed...with her dirty panties and looking at her year book pictures. Uh-oh. When she gets over the shock and disgust she realizes she has some valuable blackmail material and takes pictures...then makes you finish jerking off while she takes more blackmail pictures. You'll do whatever she says because not only will your girlfriend dump if she finds out, her father will beat you to a pulp and tell everyone in the community that you're a sick pervert who likes high school girls. Oh, and your girlfriends little sister is a mean brat who makes fun of you the whole time: ouch!
    Size: 348 MB
    Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Suck His Cum Out Of My Asshole!
    CUCKOLDING + HUMILIATION + CUM EATING INSTRUCTION + ASS EATING + ASS WORSHIP. --- You can read, can't you? Suck-his-cum-out-of-my-asshole! Do it while my girlfriend watches you humiliate yourself for your cruel cuckoldress. (Obviously you have to buy the clip.)
    Length: 6 minutes
    Size: 240 MB
    Category: ASS WORSHIP

Public Play At The Taboo Sex Show
    This is one of 6 clips filmed at the recent Sex Show (trade show for adult products and services). This scene was filmed in the public dungeon area. In front of an audience we spanked, paddled and played with this sub boy. He worshiped my boots, kissed my ass and was used as human furniture. This was a highly erotic, intense public scene with light humiliation.
    Size: 237.51 MB
    CATEGORY: Female Domination

Public Humiliation
    Want more thrills than jerking off alone in private normally provides? How about being watched, encouraged and LAUGHED AT by 2 hot Goddess's? Did your dick just twitch? How about being forced to jerk off in a public place, where normal people would be judging you, tsk-tsking you, making fun of you...can you feel the b.l.o.o.d rushing to your cock now? How about the b.l.o.o.d rushing to your face? Are you cheeks burning in shame? Can you imagine how fucking powerful your orgasm would be? (Featuring the Busty Glam Goddess Samantha)
    Size: 169 MB
    Category: HUMILIATION

Senior Member Array

Duo Glove Smother and Milking 2
    This first "Duo Glove Smother and Milking" was one of my best sellers so we decided to do another one. It's time for my slaves monthly milking. I don't want him to enjoy it too much so Samantha smothers him, keeping him on the edge of passing out while I stroke his rock hard cock with my leather gloves. He takes too long to cum so I punish him by continuing to stroke his sensitive cock after he comes while he freaks out and we laugh at his suffering. RUINED ORGASM + LEATHER GLOVES + LATEX GLOVES + SHINY FETISH ATTIRE + BONDAGE + SADISTIC ROUGH FEMDOM HANDJOB + SMOTHERING.
    Length: 8 minutes
    Size: 276 MB
    Category: FEMDOM HANDJOBS

Ass Sniffer Teased and Denied
    Do you wonder what my ass smells like? Do you wish you could bury your nose in there and breath in that intimate, feminine fragrance? Do you imagine what it would feel like to have my soft, juicy ass covering your face, my full weight on you, taking your breath away? ( FACE SITTING ) Now imagine I'm stroking your cock at the same time. How long do you think you would last before you blew your load? Look at the picture, go ahead have a good look at that amazing fucking ass...your twitching cock is telling you what you need to do: buy this clip now.
    Size: 228 MB
    Category: FEMDOM ASS WORSHIP

Senior Member Array

Trampled on the Balcony - (Movie Clip) Ladies don't you just hate it when its been raining and the bottom of your trousers get wet on the dirty floor. Perfect solution use a human rug. Any old twat will do. I took slave 59 out on to the balcony and watched the world go buy in comfort.
    59Trampled.avi 82.5 MB

Socks & Stocks - (Movie Clip) Megan and I had just returned from a shopping trip on slave 60s latest wage packet. Whilst we were trying on our new clothes we lock the twat in the stocks so it doesn't get tempted to peek. With a bag over its head it still talking. . . . Bad move off come my socks I have been wearing all over town and its mouth they go.
    60inthestocks.avi 198.39 MB

32 Paddled - (Movie Clip) Some days you just dont want to piss me off. Today someone did, and when I got back to the house who do you think paid for it? yep slave 32 got bashed to tears.
    AngryPaddle.avi 213.16 MB

Ashtray duty - (Movie Clip) This video was filmed whilst slave 32 was on cleaning duty at my Sisters place. The ashtrays were in the dishwasher, so it left me very little choice as to what to do. Its been trained to obey what ever command us ladies give so its was commanded to open wide and swallow my ash.
    AshtrayUsage.avi 331.32 MB

Senior Member Array

Senior Member Array

Forgotten birthday gift
    Jennifer is up early this morning...She cannot wait to see what Casey got her for her birthday...
    mm9.wmv 100.82 MB

Painful handjob
    Today, we take an unusual step, and introduce a fantastic dominatrix: Mistress Jennifer, who runs her slave school in Germany. German laws are very strict (who knew?), and her website cannot show a preview, so itdoes not receive the recognition it deserves. Here is an example of her work. In this scene, she, and her cousin Gudrun, are having fun milking a guy whose head is semewhere underneath Gudrun's ass. They alternate between gentle strokes, slapping and ball twisting....The worst is still to come, but we don't want to spoil the story...
    mm10.wmv 68.09 MB

Senior Member Array

SheBoss
    She is a beautiful, kinky boss, who keeps him around for her needs. As she works, his face is used as her footstool. Watch, as her stockinged feet in patent leather mules rest on his face. He worships her feet and mules all throughout the day, whether she is busy with paperwork, or talks on the phone. She likes having a cigarette, as she plays with herself, watching him lick her footwear. If she desires, he’s there to please her, licking her pussy, or ass, that is when she uses him as her sitting cushion. She does love to smoke, whenever he eats her out. Plus she gets so turned on, touching herself allover, as he does it… Mmmm… He’s such a worm, rolling around beneath her feet, sniffing them, swallowing them. What a turn on for her… and a reason to cum.
    SHOE WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, STOCKINGS, PUSSY WORSHP, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, SMOKING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMOTHERING.
    YG1.rar 596.43 MB

Senior Member Array

Fucking On Your D e a t h Bed
    This clip contains a few minutes of the highlights from "Warning: May Cause A Heart Attack" which is a great POV tease clip all on it's own. If you like a little more sucking and fucking with your jerk off material than this one delivers. After causing your heart attack I fuck your accountant in front of you as you take your last breaths. Pure evil.
    Size: 340 MB
    Category: FEMDOM CUCKOLDING

Senior Member Array

very newest vid !!!
    abc0.rar 491.66 MB

Senior Member Array

Senior Member Array

CHEATING HUSBAND GIVEN HARSH HANDJOB BY ANGRY WIFE
    Oh fuck! My wife found a pair of my secretary's knickers in my car. My wife has the totally irrational belief that a lot of women have that about their husbands: that my cock belongs entirely to her and I shouldn't put it about. So she could teach me a lesson, she pinned me down, sniffed my cock to see if she could smell pussy juice on it and then launched into a stinging attack on my cock and balls. She was slapping them and squeezing them and then this was starting to turn into a very harsh handjob.
    21 MINUTES OF HD VIDEO, 456.27 MB

Senior Member Array

Cheating Husbands New Hell
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VIDEO. This is one of the hottest POV CUCKOLD vids I've ever created. Amazing camera angles, super clear & messy cum shot and close-up cream pie. Slow motion re-plays of the best parts. A great story line too: I made this video for YOU my hospitalized husband. You were recently in a car accident which resulted in you becoming an invalid who can not move or speak, but you can see, hear, think clearly and get aroused & erect. You were in a car accident with your bimbo girlfriend who you were planning on leaving me for. You were going to divorce me and leave me with nothing but embarrassment. You have a great insurance policy and as long as I stay married to you as your life-long care-giver I will benefit a great deal financially. I know what you were planning to do but no one else will. My revenge will be to fuck other men right in front of you, drip their cum from my pussy onto your face, make you watch the porn you love and get your really horny BUT NEVER LET YOU CUM! Your cock will get hard, your balls will be filled with cum, you'll see me having incredible sex with lots of men but I will never fuck you again. You can't move, so you won't be able to masturbate. You can't talk so no one will know about your suffering. This video is the beginning of your life of hell...
    Length: 13 minutes, 486 MB

Goddess Part 4: Part 4 Dirty and Intense
    Part 4 of the 4th Goddess Party contains 2 scenes that overlap in the same room at the same time: #1. a HOT PUSSY CLEANING scene with Ariel. #2. an intense human FOOT STOOL / BOOT LICKER / neck TRAMPLING / CHOKING scene with Delilah, Bijou and Veronica. WARNING: there is a moment when a stiletto is pressed against the slaves juggler & neck standing that is very intense. The slave starts to panic and Delilah has to take control of him. This was very real and not for the squeemish.
    Length: 9 minutes, 316 MB

Goddess Party 4 Part 3 - Public Spanking
    Few things are more humiliating or more thrilling for humiliation junkies than a PUBLIC SPANKING. I mean really: think about it. How would you feel naked, over the knee of a sexy women you just met getting spanked and paddled as other slaves and Goddess look on, make comments and even join in...then another slave is forced to kiss your ass cheeks better?! What kind of party is this anyway? The best kind! A party for the pleasure and amusement of Goddess's. (This clip contains a variety of things but most of it is the spanking & forced bi ass-kissing.)
    Length: 6 minutes, 235 MB

Goddess Party 4 Part 2: Ass To Mouth
    Just as Part 1 was a scene all in itself, this is too. Although there are several humiliating and interesting things that happen in this video the climax is when Bijou removes the dildo from the slaves ass and makes him suck it clean. Shocked laughter and applause erupt in the room as this was unplanned and unexpectedly intense humiliation. Can you image being the amusing plaything of a room full of Goddess's and being humiliated like that? It's making your dick twitch already, isn't it? Buy the video and live vicariously through this little little cock sucking slut slave.
    Length: 9 minutes, 323 MB

re.F PACK DOWNLOAD LiNKS:

Senior Member Array

Gas Mask Gassing
    FARTING! My slave is in a gas chamber inside that gas mask. When I fart into the nozzle the only thing he can smell is my fragrance. (Disclaimer: I do not pump air into my ass. My farts are not super loud, they sound like real, natural farts that come out of the gorgeous ass of a healthy 100 pound Goddess who has eaten Mexican food.)
    Size: 202.02 MB

Forced Milking
    In the same theme as "Jerk Off Or Suffer" and "Midnight Milking" this poor hostage is just getting jerked and used for his sperm. A forced sperm donor. Are you thinking that being tied up and milked by a sexy, mysterious woman wouldn't be so bad? Let me spoil the ending for you: after his orgasm I keep going. That's right, I keep pumping his sensitive cock while he squirms and freaks out. I say that I'm ensuring I have every drop but really, the grin on my face and laughter reveals my sadistic motives. Oh, and in case you can't tell from the picture, those are rough, fishnet gloves. You think that doesn't hurt? (GLOVE FETISH, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED ORGASM, HANDJOBS, BONDAGE)
    Size: 259.30 MB

Cum Eating Encouragement
    * * * BEST SELLING CLIP THIS WEEK! * * * This is a unique and VERY powerful clip designed to help you, the viewer eat your own cum. I speak with you directly while demonstrating how I would encourage you to eat your own cum in my presence. Even better if you have a foot or pantyhose fetish but it will be just as effective if you're just a Mistress T addict. I know you want to eat your cum for me, you just need a little help, you need to be forced by a powerful Goddess. You will go through with it, for ME.
    Size: 136.51 MB

Goddess Party 4-Part 6: Pussy Cleaner & Forced Bi
    Since the previous clip from the Goddess Party (PART 5: FORCED BI) got into the top 50 many of you will be excited to see that the COCKSUCKING / FORCED BI continues throughout this entire clip. Yes, that slave probably sucked cock for a half hour straight. There's also a very hot pussy cleaning scene (MY sweet pussy and that eager, smooth-faced slave, mmmmm). There's even a little CORPORAL, HUMAN FURNITURE, BALLBUSTING, HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP and other fun surprises. I highly recommend THIS clip!
    Size: 319.37 MB

re.Q PACK DOWNLOAD LiNKS: