Length: 00:19:50
    Size: 400 MB

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: MP4
    Video Codec: MPEG4
    Audio codec: AAC
    Video: MPEG4 960x540 25.00fps 2688Kbps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

Matt Kingston is the biggest guy ive ever seen.. he towers above you at 6 foot 4, and his muscles are MASSIVE.. he makes other muscle guys look average. Plus he is great looking, natural blond, blue eyes, with a golden tan and a big cock too. Cute muscle boy Jack Jefferson was the lucky lad who got to have fun with Matt. Both lads are in shiny adidas sports kit, Matt is red shorts and Jack in blue. Jack is not a little guy, but at the start, as they kiss, he looks tiny next to Matt, giving you an indication of how massive this mountain of a guy really is. They take their tops off, and Jack licks and sucks on Matts nipples his pecs, like everything else, are enormous, and an amazing shape too Matt works out really hard and has one of the hottest bodies ive ever seen you really have to see this guy to believe it. Jack cant stop himself from putting his hand inside Matts shorts, and as he has no underwear on, Jack pulls out his cock and drops to his knees to suck it. Its a good size uncut cock, and Jack is a fantastic sucker, and gets Matt hard in no time, managing to swallow his entire cock right down to the base, a few times. He jerks him off as he sucks him, giving him a really hot blow job, before standing up to kiss him again, as he pulls his own big thick stiffie out the side of his shorts. Next Matt goes down onto his knees to suck he doest suck so deep, but he gets it nice and wet and sucks firmly, and fast, making Jack rock solid. He pulls off his shorts, and after some more sucking, they move to the sofa, where Matt lays back, his big dick throbbing, and Jack lays on his side to give him some more hot deep throat. Its incredible horny to see such a huge guy, massive muscles bulging, cock throbbing, being totally pleasured. After the sucking, Jack is on all fours on the sofa, his smooth muscle butt in the air, as Matt starts fucking him. He quickly gets up to speed, and since Jack likes to be fucked hard, Matt really gives it to him, and pounds him for quite a while in this position, working up a hot sweat making his incredible body glisten. Next, Jack is on his back, legs apart, cock rock solid, as Matt fucks him some more. He grips Jacks legs firmly by the ankles to gives him a proper hard fucking, and soon Jack cant hold off anymore, and as Matt pounds him, he shoots a really big thick creamy load all over his fit abs. Jack then sucks Matts throbbing dick briefly till he shoots his hot spunk onto his tongue and into his mouth. An incredible climax to a very hot scene

Member Array
    Billy R & Max S

Year: 2010
    Genre: Oral / Anal Sex, Young Brutal Men, Cumshot
    Length: 00:19:25
    Size: 175 MB

Video codec: MPEG2
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 584x328 25.00fps 1262 Kbps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps

Fit, muscled, masculine lads Max and Billy suck and fuck in a derelict warehouse graffitti, rubble and sweat. These two have great bodies, rock solid uncut cocks form the start, the sex is urgent, passionate. intense both lads swallowing cocks and facefucking. Max fingers Billys arse, then fucks him in two amazing positions, making him shoot a thick load, and Max spunks onto his arse. A spectacular scene!!

Member Array
    Oliver Serviced

Year: 2011
    Genre: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Cum Eating
    Length: 00:19:38
    Size: 235 MB

Video Format: WMV
    Video: Windows Media Video 9 1024x576 29.97fps 1552kbps [Raw Video 1]
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps [Raw Audio 0]

I knew from the beginning that Oliver was not going to be a typical Serviced video.
    Even though he is married, he is clearly "orally-fixated." For his solo, he wanted to watch guys sucking each other, and unloading in each others' mouths. Hot!
    He even needed a small toy to stimulate his prostate to get him over the top.
    Oliver is fairly passive, so I didn't think he would respond to laying there and simply getting his cock sucked. I figured he would get charged up by having a cock in his mouth to begin with.
    And like a married man starved for a cock down his throat, he went for it! I could tell right away Ransom was pleased that this Serviced video was gonna be one all about him. No nervous first-timer that he had to be careful about pushing the wrong limit button.
    Oliver eagerly sucks Ransom's cock to the point that tears run down his face.
    By this time Oliver's dick was up are ready for some attention, and knowing Oliver wanted a cock in his mouth, they go right to 69ing it.
    Eventually Ransom fingers his hole, then takes some vibrating toys to his ass. His dick gets even harder.
    He finally shoves a vibrating butt plug in there and lets Oliver have full access to his cock while Oliver jerks off.
    He nuts a huge load, and I swear, I had to scramble fast to get Ransom's cum shot. It turned him on so much seeing Oliver lay there with the toy in his ass while getting sucked off, he was holding off on cumming the entire time.
    I should have it as an outtake but it's basically Ransom saying he is gonna nut and I am saying. "Wait! Wait!" as I try to get a focused close-up shot of him unloading into Oliver's mouth. As it is, my close-up shot swings in to place just as Ransom is literally pinching off his nut shot.
    Oliver said he wanted to eat all the cum before the shoot, and I told him he needed to showcase some of it before he swallowed it. The kid literally gargles in it! It's kind of funny.
    Don't get too many guys willing to eat loads, so Oliver, you're hired! My guess is you would make a hungry bottom as well!

Member Array
    Young Witn Older

Genre: Twink, Stud, Older / younger, Oral, Anal, Cumshots
    Length: 00:19:47
    Size: 311 MB

Video quality: DVDRip
    Video Format: AVI
    Video codec: DivX
    Audio codec: MPEG
    Video: Video: DivX 3 512x288 29.97fp 2053 Kbps
    Audio: Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

In this short you have a pair of guys that probably don;t speak the same language, you notice right away because their body language toward each other. Daddy Bear is almost ready to walk away of the scene and cub wishes he was in a Bel Ami flick. Oh well, it’s interesting if not painful to watch. Especially for the cub who takes it up the ass. The end is almost lovely, neither actor knows if the scene is over and Daddy guy finally becomes tender trying to get teh cub to smile. Cute. Enjoy!

Member Array
    Roman & Robert

Genre: Amateurs, twinks, masturbation, oral, anal, cum shots
    Length: 00:28:38
    Size: 370 MB

Video Format: AVI
    Video codec: Windows Media
    Audio: MP3
    Video: 720x480 1664 kbps 25 fps 0.19 bit / pixel
    Audio: 2 ch 128.00 kbps 48 kHz

Description: When a jerk is not always there mate. But in this case, everything was as it should ...
    [IMG]

http://i26.fastpic.ru/thumb/2011/0713/f0/7d9c52ee4bc30a8f56642ea3cbdf3cf0.jpeg[/IMG]

Member Array
    Sasha Basti & Julien Hussey

Year: July 2, 2011
    Genre: Anal / Oral Sex, Blow Job, Kiss, Big Dick, Cumshots
    Length: 00:15:17
    Size: 163 MB

Video codec: Windows Media
    Audio Codec: WMA
    Video: WMV 9 800x450 29.97fps 1350Kbps
    Audio: WMA 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

Filmed at the same time as the photo set featured yesterday, this is one of the last episodes from that period.
    Once again, the setting is on legendary Mykonos, Greece, where Zeus's forces were reputedly enmeshed in battle with the Titans
    Hot boys, big dicks and daily content updates exclusively from BelAmiOnline

Member Array
    Blondie Is Up For The Challenge

Genre: oral / anal sex, massage, muscle, young men, amateur
    Length: 00:41:41
    Size: 470 MB

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 852x480 1575Rbps 29.97Fps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 72.0Kbps

Description: Wassup guys??? Hot is not the word to describe this man. I mean the minute he took his shirt off, I got extremely

horny. I didn't want to bother with the massage and go straight for the kill ... But you know how life works right? YOU GOTTA

WORK HARD FOR THE THINGS YOU REALLY WANT!!!! AND I REALLY WANTED THIS DUDE!!!! I massaged body and after awhile, he seemed to

loosen up a bit that's where I made my move. I sucked his cock real good and man it was a moment of glory. I drilled right

through his perfect his ass and then let him have a ride!

Member Array
    Chocolate Man

Genre: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Massage, Dad & Son, Muscle
    Length: 00:31:31
    Size: 356 MB

Video codec: H.264/AVC
    Video: AVC at 1500 kbit / s Aspect: 852 x 480 (1.775) at 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC at 72,0 kbit / s Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Description: Attention all, welcome to another day in the life of Trace Michaels and today we have another straight man with

some back issues. When he took off his shirt and I saw his back I thought to myself doggy style will be great with this dude

". After a long massage I decided to make my move and lick his asshole. He wasn't receptive at first but after I convinced him

to let me suck his cock we got down to it right away and then ............. Once again ...... Another straight dude not up to

a cock in his ass but lucky me, he wanted to fuck my ass.I had a great with this one! I hope you guys do to!

ORON.COM
    http://oron.com/fx1a2r29zk8s/[rubhim.com]_-_Chocolate_Man_(2011).mp4.html

Member Array
    Meat-Head!

Genre: Studs, Muscules, Oral, Anal, Cumshots, Public sex
    Length: 00:16:46
    Size: 152 MB

Release date movie: 05/27/2011
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x404 29.97fps 1197 kbit / s
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 66,15 kbps

Description: We scooped up a tall, dark-chocolate muscle man standing on the corner just minding his business. We approached

him with the idea of ​​fucking this little white boy in the alley. Meat-head had no shame in his game. He took the offer and ran

with it. Got his cock sucked and banged his booty out. What more could he ask for? We just made his day. Enjoy!

Member Array
    Aiden

Genre: solo, masturbate, muscules
    Duration: 20:09
    Size: 370 MB

Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 30.00fps 2492kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps

Description: Smoking is bad for you. I don't smoke. I never encourage people to smoke. But after shooting Aiden's solo ... I

need a cigarette. Right NOW. Aiden is one of the hottest, most engaging and flat-out amazing guys we've ever had at CF. He's

got superstar written all over him.
    Aiden's smile is boyish and charming. His body is built like not one, but two or possibly three brick houses. If there is a

god of college jock guys, he just sent me the answer to a lot of people's prayers.
    This outgoing 23-year old lifts weights at the gym three hours a day. It shows. He's also an artist and juggles his free time

between drawing and working out. I'm curious about what Aiden likes to draw. Maybe some nude self-portraits if we're lucky!
    Aiden's had his first sexual experience when he was 17. He met a girl at a party and they went to her house. He said it was

over too quick - "I was a 'two-pump chump.'" I don't think anyone could ever classify this hunk as a chump! He laughs a lot

and seems very comfortable in his skin. He clearly enjoys his life, and his sex life.
    Aiden notices a girl's eyes and smile before he notices anything else. He loves girls with long legs and a nice ass. One of

his favorite things to do during sex is to take a girl from behind so he can reach around and play with her clit while he

kisses her. He mimes this for Pete. It conjures up some great images, and I suddenly feel nicotine cravings.

Member Array

Size: 190 MB

Member Array

Size: 827 MB
    Video Quality: DVDRip

Member Array

Length: 2:17:57
    Video Format: AVA