Thread: Coming Up - Naked

Junior Member Array

Smile

This is one of my all-time favorite short films. It runs for 22 minutes, and you will enjoy every minute of it.

The story is a romance-comedy-drama about a man whose girlfriend comes from a family of nudists. He has to cope with meeting her parents and their friends and relatives at a party where everyone will be nude.

It is a good story, well told, and made all the more enjoyable by a generous amount of male and female frontal nudity. As an American, I am amazed that this was shown on television in Great Britain.

One scene that I especially enjoyed had a nude man sitting on a sofa, casually and nonchalantly playing with his penis. He made it look so natural that I wonder whether it was scripted or improvised. (No, I'm not gay. The reason that I enjoyed seeing it is that I often find myself doing the same thing when I'm naked.)

Junior Member Array
    I don't know why this was posted in a forum for "XXX movies". If it were rated the way American movies are rated it would be an R. There is nothing even remotely hardcore. The nudity is almost entirely non-sexual.